Thursday, September 3, 2009

In Flight Entertainment

My bag is packed and it is well under the 50-pound limit (much to my surprise) and I'm set to enjoy the following from seat 23-A:
* A significant increase in my WorldPerks Miles
* Complementary wine and beer
* Dinner at 11pm
* Over twenty movies on demand including An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong, The Hangover, and Night at the Museum 2
* A seat that reclines 6 inches or less
* Wonky sleep
* A view of the Northern Lights from around New Brunswick, Canada
* Conversations with strangers
* And the reality of knowing that I'll be in England when I set foot on solid ground again
First stop is to spend a few days with my friend Roz and her family in Liskeard, England. The dollar is much stronger than the pound from when I was there in 2008, which rejoice, means more Muller Corner Yoghurt for me.
More from England soon!

No comments: