Wednesday, April 9, 2008

10 Hours

Yes, tomorrow our group is leaving for Blackpool, a trip that typically takes 3 hours by car. But, since we're taking the National Express motorcoach, we've got a 10-hour trip tomorrow with two layovers in London and Dorset (or some other out-of-the-way town).

In sum, it is going to be great. 10 hours of reading newspapers, old magazines, listening to music, munching on crisps and snacks, talking to friends and strangers, and napping all to my heart's content. We'll be spending time with the Reoboth Christian Center in Blackpool and it sounds like we'll be doing everything under the sun, including web design and serving coffee at their cafe. Rockin'!

In other news, I have plenty of people to thank for helping me reach my fundraising goal for the bicycle for TZ! Stay tuned for more information about that as it develops!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still accepting donations for the bike? Let me know! :-)

-Brynn