Monday, February 25, 2008

People II

Alright, more pictures from London, all about people, both friends and strangers alike.
This was a crazy all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant that served their food in aluminum bread pans. Busy. Fun. Very aromatic.
Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery building. Neat!
The first photo I took coming out of the tube after running up the stairs holding hands with Brittani. There's Alecks, my friend, looking off into the distance.
First photo I took at St. Pancras/Kings Cross. Again, there's Aleck's head in the picture. Massive. The train station that is, not Aleck's head.
The crowds in Camden were really eclectic, from clothing styles to nationalities. Very diverse.
Brittani and me at the nameless museum just overwhelmed by everything.
Allyson and me at the nameless museum a little less overwhelmed and a little more excited.
Hey there. Let's act casual for the camera as we wait for the train. My friends are excellent, highly trained actors.
Of course, no big city would be a big city with out the requisite street performers. There was probably a dozen people just like this along the Thames. It was very touristy, but it was still fun.

Here's Suzanna, Allyson, and Brittani sitting motionless in silence after a long morning of walking and a great lunch.

Well there you have it, my photo diary of London. Hopefully I'll squeeze in one or two more adventures of other English towns before my time is done here. Have a good one!

No comments: